At LaserWays we offer a professional service and use the latest laser technology
We are highly qualified and are certified by the BMLA (British Medical Laser Association).
We only use the latest technology at LaserWays. We use the most advanced tattoo removal unit available to studios today and can achieve fantastic results.
- Pure violet diamond Q-switch makes a narrower single pulse
- Laser pulse energy is strengthened to remove pigment completely without any scarring
- Dual wavelength, removing most kinds of pigment effectively
- Monolithic YAG (yttrium aluminum garnet) laser
- 6 treatment presets
- New cooling water and air cooling system. Ceramic silver-gilt lumen means a longer service life
- Type of Laser: Q-switch ND:YAG Laser
- Wavelength: Dual wave 1064 and 532nm
- Output: Max 1500mj
- Pulse Width: 3ns
- Power: 500W
- Facular Diameter: 1~8mm (adjustable)
- Power supply: AC 220V/110V
- Pulse Frequency: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Hz (adjustable)
- Dimension of machine: 450mm x 350mm x 320mm
- Dimension of Package: 570mm×480mm×540mm (L×W×H)
- Net weight: 13.5kg
- Gross weight: 24kg
What our customers say
We regularly receive glowing reviews and thanks from customers whose tattoos we have removed or faded for cover-up. Here are just some of them.
I have had 3 treatments of tattoo removal so far and I must say the results are fantastic – highly recommended!
I recently completed a course of removal treatments, I’m loving the fact the tattoo is completely gone! I’ll be sure to recommend you to all friends and family.
I had 5 tattoo removal treatments and have to say I’m very impressed, i couldn’t of hoped for a more affordable way to get rid of that horrible tattoo!
Phone: 0191 452 8431
24 Nun Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5AQ
Monday 10am – 5pm
Tuesday 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 10am – 5pm
Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm